Global AHC news » Archive
- Fifth Symposium ATP1A3 in Disease, 24-26 August 2015 London, UK (Program) and group photo.
- Forth Symposium ATP1A3 in Disease, 27-29 August 2015, Bethesda, USA (Program)
- Second Symposium ATP1A3 in Disease: Genotype/Phenotype Correlations, modeling and identification of potential targets for treatment, Rome, 23-24 September 2013 (Program)
- First IRDiRC conference on April 16-17 2013 in Dublin, Ireland. ENRAH was presented in the FORWARD LOOK SESSION
- Symposium ATP1A3 in Disease:From gene mutations to new treatments, Brussels, 10-11 December 2012 (Program). ENRAH , together with the group of Prof. David Goldstein from Duke University, Durham NC , organised the First Symposium ATP1A3 in disease on 10 and 11 December 2012 in Brussels, Belgium.The meeting was attended by 66 participants from 15 countries and sponsored by AHC parent’s associations and ENRAH partners. A review paper was published in Lancet Neurology.